The InService™ Program represents an exciting option for training in long term care. Working from an extensive library of over 60 programs on Care and Organizational Dynamics, Silver Meridian provides a full day of concise, results-oriented, 30-minute training sessions. The benefits are significant:
• You choose the topics and the presentation times and we come to you.
• 30 minute sessions means more staff to more sessions with no staff replacement costs.
• Sessions repeated throughout the day — up to ten in one day for maximum impact.
• Minimal disruption to work schedules so care continues.
• Professional presenters provide greater learning and enhanced experience for your people.
• Summary reports confirming training impact.
• Accountability – sessions are evaluated so you see the results, and then can validate learning outcomes with the Ministry.
• Cost effective – every home can afford this program!
Resident Care Subject Areas:*
• Enhancing Quality of Life
• Therapeutic Programming
• Care Practices
• Proactive Prevention of Dementia Aggression
• Living Resident Centredness
Organizational Dynamics Subject Areas:*
• Working as Teams
• Improving Communication
• Conflict Resolution
• Personal Development
• Negative Staff and Low Morale
• Dynamic Customer Service in Long Term Care
* Each subject area is comprised of three to six different 30-minute InService™ sessions.
InService™ topics can be customized to meet the learning needs of your organization.